Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cerwin8D

Heli loot and harvesting heli issues

7 posts in this topic

If you do have Alpha Loot installed can you adjust heli loot.  I haven't got 1 m249 after about 10 heli takedowns.  Quite frequently you will get 1 item from a crate.

The other thing is you cannot fully harvest the heli to where the parts disappear.  You can literately farm your mining skill on it till it disappears.  Boxes from the heli are sometimes unobtainable due to being underneath so parts and if you can't harvest the parts, you lose the box.

@Ink , I am not too familiar with AlphaLoot, do you happen to know how we can edit the Heli loot / know if this is a current issue with latest version as well?

10 hours ago, Cerwin8D said:

If you do have Alpha Loot installed can you adjust heli loot.  I haven't got 1 m249 after about 10 heli takedowns.  Quite frequently you will get 1 item from a crate.

The other thing is you cannot fully harvest the heli to where the parts disappear.  You can literately farm your mining skill on it till it disappears.  Boxes from the heli are sometimes unobtainable due to being underneath so parts and if you can't harvest the parts, you lose the box.

when you try to harvest the part is it making a burning sound? if so then you have to wait. If youre not hearing the burning try hitting the debris somewhere else. Ive noticed on many servers you have to find "the sweet spot" for the debris to start breaking. Also ill take a look at heli loot although keep in mind the M249 is supposed to be hard to obtain as its a very powerful weapon. will post back when i think its fixed.

@Cerwin8D i turned the rarity down for the m249. its should spawm more hopefully. let me know.

1 person likes this

On the harvesting part, It's after the burning point.  You can just keep hitting it to get metal frags and charcoal.  I just killed a boar today and it did the same thing.  I could skin it till it timed out.  I'll test the heli sometime today.

13 minutes ago, Cerwin8D said:

On the harvesting part, It's after the burning point.  You can just keep hitting it to get metal frags and charcoal.  I just killed a boar today and it did the same thing.  I could skin it till it timed out.  I'll test the heli sometime today.

Hmm. Sounds like need a cache/reload of all entities.

Didnt get a chance to play much today.  Got Conan Exiles and its fun as heck.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0