Maelas

Bot for "Going Live" updates

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Im still researching but at the moment havent found anything concrete about a bot that can possibly update some or all of a twitch streamers social media. Something that says "Hey I'm live!" without having to manually update twitter...etc every time I start the stream. I use streamlabs and I am not sure yet if they off such a service but ill be doing some more googling shortly. Kinda wondering if anyone already knows of something like this.

thanks

I know what your talking about unfortunately the closest thing and ability to do that I think is with a Stream deck, correct @Abyzmyl13 ?

On 5/28/2018 at 5:20 AM, Maelas said:

Hey guys,

Im still researching but at the moment havent found anything concrete about a bot that can possibly update some or all of a twitch streamers social media. Something that says "Hey I'm live!" without having to manually update twitter...etc every time I start the stream. I use streamlabs and I am not sure yet if they off such a service but ill be doing some more googling shortly. Kinda wondering if anyone already knows of something like this.

thanks

do you have a set schedule that you strictly follow for when streaming or no?

Sorry im late on this. I have a schedule yes, but its not strict yet. Still working on it. I could very well just use a macro key or something to do this. But it also doesnt take but a minute to type on discord and twitter. Was just wondering.