Sign in to follow this  
Azioach

Owning Benny's Motorsports

I'm a mechanic and all the mechanics kind of "claimed" their shops and I was hoping to potentially get Benny's to be another customs shop that I can own and use as my mechanic shop.

Thanks for your time I really appreciate everything you guys do for the server.

As I was sitting here thinking about it, there are a lot of mechanic shops up and running right now. my thoughts at first were "I don't think that many mechanic shops should be open" but now I am think that everyone should get the opportunity if they want it because at that point its going to be a reputation thing if people like you and your shop then you business will essentially stay open. In return if the other shops aren't getting any business because they are coming to your shop then they will shut down and potentially have to come work for you. 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:12 AM, theegravy said:

As I was sitting here thinking about it, there are a lot of mechanic shops up and running right now. my thoughts at first were "I don't think that many mechanic shops should be open" but now I am think that everyone should get the opportunity if they want it because at that point its going to be a reputation thing if people like you and your shop then you business will essentially stay open. In return if the other shops aren't getting any business because they are coming to your shop then they will shut down and potentially have to come work for you. 

The only problem with the current mechanic shops that can be owned is that they are can not be used because we have to pay for them. On top of that you can't go inside 2 of the 4 of them it's all exterior interaction menus.