Sign in to follow this  
HoldenRiot

Hunt:RPG Plugin to Replace existing Levels plugin?

Rust Server Gather Plugin. Levels, or Hunt:RPG  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should we try the Hunter:RPG Plugin Instead of Levels!?

• Yes!!
    • No
    • Either way it doesn't matter to me!

We currently are using Oxide: Levels Plugin for Rust.  Thoughts on if we replace Levels entirely with this newer similar  Oxide: Hunt RPG Plugin?

Reason:

Hunt:RPG would Replace existing ZLevels plugin because it too has a Gather Rate increase...  With that being said, we would be simply removing Levels and adding in Hunt:RPG protentially giving the gameplay even more purpose, even when going it alone!

Currently the RPG is composed of:

Levels

Stats Points:

• Agility : Increases your change to dodge attacks
  • Strength : Increases you Health
  • Intelligence : Decreases the crafting time
  • Skill Points

Skills

• Lumberjack : Increases the gather rate for wood
  • Miner : Increases the gather rate for ores and stones
  • Hunter : Increases the gather rate from animals resources
  • Researcher: Allow you to research items you have to generate the Blueprint, each skill point unlocks new types of items you can research and decreases the cooldown.
  • Blacksmith - Increases the melting rate, every time a furnace fuel is consumed your furnace got a chance to produce X more result (Ex: metal frag). The x depends on skill level as well as the chance %.
  • BlinkToArrow - You can blink to where your arrow fell. Each skillpoint decreases the cooldown.
  • Gatherer - You can gather more resources from pickup.
  • Taming - You can tame animals, thanks to @Bombardir. Level 1 allows wolf, Level 2 allows bear.

You get exp when you gather stuff or build/upgrade buildings.
You get 1 stat point automatically assigned to each attribute when you level up, and 3 to distribute.
You get 1 skill point when you level up to distribute.

To see the list of commands type /hunt or /h

Each skill requires a level to get, some specific stats amounts, and a number of skillpoints to upgrade. (Still to be balanced)
Ex: Skill Researcher: Requiers level 30, 45 int, and consumes 7 skillpoints to levelup.
Also there is a max level for the skills.
Default max profile level for is 200.

Please comment and vote!

One biggest concerns I have on the server is the smelting rate.  It's normal yet mining is 10x.  I don't know if this will help that but if it does, I'm all for it.  Let me know and I'll vote.

10 hours ago, Cerwin8D said:

One biggest concerns I have on the server is the smelting rate.  It's normal yet mining is 10x.  I don't know if this will help that but if it does, I'm all for it.  Let me know and I'll vote.

ill look into turning smelting up faster as a reasonable speed. dont want it to be too fast. 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this