lilballsie

Mechs shouldnt be touching cosmetics

I personally don't think and a lot of people in the city don't think that our vehicles shouldn't have to go to a mechanic for cosmetics and then be charged a percentage on top of what the actual cost is the only thing I would see a mechanic getting paid for well for one other than fixing vehicles I think they should be getting paid to put illegal parts into the vehicle not picking your rims out for you I know we don't have illegal parts but that could be something to look into like turner chips stuff like that we shouldn't have to take our vehicle to a mechanic that supposed to fix cars not pick out what underflow you want then charge you extra that's just mine and other opinions.

• Like 1

In my opinion, I feel that granting mechanics the ability to upgrade cars gives more role-play for everybody. You look at NoPixel, and the FamilyRP, they have certain people who upgrade cars and it's always granting more role-play. In a city like K33N, more role-play is what you want EVEN IF you have to spend a couple more bucks for a simple upgrade. 

Yes, I agree it is more of a hassle to try and upgrade your car, but overall, it's definitely way better for the city in terms of role-playing. Not to mention, mechanics didn't even get paid for fixing your car up. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I believe now that mechanics can upgrade cars, that is their ONLY way of making some kind of money around the city in terms of their job. Fixing the economy seems like the #1 priority for K33N in the moment, and having to go through mechanics for an upgrade is just another step towards making the economy flow a little more smoother. 

• Like 2

I think it should be limited. There definitely should be mechanics with their own shops, but the city should be more spread out and Los Santos Kustoms should have some of its own places that don't involve someone doing your car for you. You just make the values a bit more expensive compared to a normal mechanic's job. I mean, that's how they should be earning their money.

• Like 1