im not sure if this is already a thing but if its not could it be possible for people to access friends houses if granted? per say... /givehousekeys or some sort of way to allow each other to enter the house without the friend needing to be there?

At this time you can only invite people into your house while you are in it. (Sometimes you cant see them). I know its been mentioned before but ill bring it up again. 

agh okay no problem :) only thought it would be a good idea for gangs ect because in my case i like to have separate houses for different thign one to store drugs one to store guns but itd be cool if all gang members could just access it but idk :)

Thanks for the suggestion @AzarReflex. We have been researching and looking into this, but since then each car/property would require a key for each and the ability to name the keys (make copies ect), the workload is far greater. 

The downside to doing something like this is that it would be its own menu. Meaning keys wouldn't show in users inventory and would instead have a completely separate "Owned Keys" type menu if this was decided to be implemented.

Definitely will keep this in mind because I love the idea!