Riderpride639

Fundraiser Charity Stream for the Heart and Stroke Foundation

Hey Folks,

I'll be running a series of streams starting this Friday, February 23rd @ 6:30pm CST (UTC-6), as well as Saturday, February 24th @ 12:00pm CST (UTC-6) and Sunday, February 25th @ 12:00pm CST (UTC-6).  A friend of mine, her daughter is raising funds through her school for the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and I'm running these streams to give her a helping hand.  100% of all donations received during these three streams will be going directly to her fundraiser (which in turn, 100% of their funds raised all go to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada).

I would love to see you folks there during the stream and support a great cause!  If you require more information about this, please do not hesitate to reach out to me here, or on my social media platforms (@Riderpride639 on Twitter, Riderpride639 on Facebook).

Be sure to follow my Twitch channel for more information and to be notified when I go live! http://www.twitch.tv/riderpride639

Just a quick reminder that the event starts this evening at 6:30pm CST (UTC-6)!  Please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions, or if you wish to donate but are unable to make it to one of the streams!

Though I didn't get as much traffic as I'd hoped, the streams were still a success, and I will be matching the donations made over the charity stream weekend, for a total of $32 that will be donated to the Heart and Stroke Foundation!  Thank you to everyone who came by and watched the streams and a huge thank you to all those who donated to this amazing cause, you guys are all awesome!