craniodad

Who the heck is Cranio Dad?

Hey everyone! 
Been here for a minute, but wanted to get something out there for you all. My handle is Cranio Dad, pretty much every where. I am a father to four amazing kids, all 7 and under at the time of this post (1 girl and 3 boys). My oldest, and only daughter, was born with a condition called Craniosynostosis. I know, long and confusing word. Imagine hearing it for the first time as your first born is rushed to the NICU.... yeah... awesome, right? Making it simple, Cranio means skull, and synostosis means fusion of bone. This condition has presented some various challenges, including speech. I decided that since she was going to have issues speaking, that I would be her voice. I have worked to become a voice of what it means to have a child with Cranio, through a fathers eyes. 

My boys, they are awesome. Active, brilliant, funny, and amazing. 

I am also a part time streamer. Mostly I stream Sea of Thieves. About once a week I stream Dungeons and Dragons. Now, I am folding K33N RP into the mix, and it is in there heavy. I steam over on twitch about five nights a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. My primary account for GTA V RP is Zeke Sheppard. Zeke is a complicated, slightly sadistic, but loyal citizen. I cannot wait to watch this city grow. I have already met some amazing people, and I am having a blast. Feel free to check me out over at twitch.tv/craniodad. If you want to know even more about me, or what is going on with my daughter, I also blog. See you in the city!  

• Like 1

Well, @craniodad again welcome to K33N! We've known each other for a month and bit but justed wanted to say I love K33N RP with you and the others!   Love to you and your family from mine!  (4 kids, 1 girl and 3 boys) 

• Thanks 1