Sign in to follow this  
HoldenRiot

PaMu: Waterproof Wireless Earbuds - Never Fall out!

PaMu: Waterproof Wireless Earbuds - Never Fall out!
I just ordered myself a pair! For $35, (30 for the headphones and $5 or so for shipping), you can't beat it!

Auto-Pairing simply removes these earbuds from the charger and connects them with your smartphone and you are ready to go in just seconds. • Intuitive Touch Control with Microphone – play music and take calls, leaving your smartphone in your pocket. • Ergonomic Design – stay comfortable while knowing they will never fall out. • Waterproof - designed to keep rain and moisture out to keep you focused on your activities. Starts at only $29 for a limited time and limited quantity!

Video Overview:

f5rkdncljilrofrsbrkw.jpg

PaMu is the closest thing to what people have always wanted in a sports earphone – a pair of lightweight and compact earbuds that stay connected, stay in, and sound amazing. You can call it a technology-packed solution!

ga594hsq0sl48rkywt91.jpg

byq4m2md8fdngdidtnq6.jpg

AMAZING FEATURES

PaMu is one of the best TWS earphones in the world after comparing it with top brands including Apple, Samsung, and Bose. How can we do this comparison? Our team, Padmate, has worked in the audio industry for more than 17 years! We develop and fabricate for major brands including Monster, Intel, Huawei, and Xiaomi. Padmate has top tier engineers to develop these innovative audio products for you! We also own the best factories in the audio industry all over the world! We have done a lot of OEM and ODM programs, but now we want to go directly to our customers because we have the dream of developing the best audio devices for all of our customers.  It is now the time to communicate and serve you. This is how we can offer an amazingly low price for our early bird perks. This pricing does not mean the quality is bad, but instead we want to attract the best by offering the lowest price to our super early backers. Of course, these discounts are so big that we can only offer limited quantities at this price. 

COMPARISON

fkejk7cof7lbfsrwgti7.jpg

Auto Pairing

y1ijosdeuesnuqjxhtz7.jpg

Never Fall Out design delivers a comfortable experience

ogfyoe8cn8nuuwn9xrou.jpg

Other Products

jfoom8z8vf140vn3flg0.jpg

PaMu
PaMu earbuds are designed to fit the shape of the ear. They will never fall out since we have engineered the wingtips to spread evenly around the ear, with different sizes of wingtips. Ergonomically designed earphones are tailor-made for your all-day listening experience. 

sdn9bzuk9jcl1xlidpvx.jpg

Charge & Storage together
os5oudbzuutsnmgexgqn.jpg

Waterproof
otbcijls1zdsi42ielfj.jpg

Water and headphones typically don’t play nice together. However, we found a way to make this happen. By using a water-repellent sealing design, we keep the inside dry and fully functional. These earbuds aren’t afraid of sweat or rain — and now bad weather can’t be an excuse to skip a workout. 

Here is the PaMu water proof testing video:

Test conditions: Water flow rate 10L/minutes, last for 30 minutes. The distance between PaMu earphones and stream nozzle is 0.5 meter. Normal IP 5 condition is 5 minutes, we tested it for 30 minutes, they works well. So, you can definitely wear PaMu to take a shower.

PaMu earphones are more than IP 5, but our team usually make conservative statements. PaMu will definitely bring a lot of more surprises to you!!!

Pocket Size

pzfm9oiodup8ilchla1a.jpg

q44phh0bh9raxhhudurm.jpg

giphy.gif

dpmhpf7p4pafh6vjpxr6.jpg

Order yours Today!

let me help you on this, i spent a good time finding my own bose wireless speakers, they are the best, you read these two guides about wireless portables speakers i hope these guides will help you.
1. https://www.pollowers.com/best-wireless-speakers/
2. https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/best-bluetooth-speakers/

please dont hesitate me to ask any question about them, i work in a media studio. thanks

On 10/9/2018 at 2:23 PM, hughf4546 said:

let me help you on this, i spent a good time finding my own bose wireless speakers, they are the best, you read these two guides about wireless portables speakers i hope these guides will help you.
1. https://www.pollowers.com/best-wireless-speakers/
2. https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/best-bluetooth-speakers/

please dont hesitate me to ask any question about them, i work in a media studio. thanks

Nice! Thanks for sharing @hughf4546