Hi everyone. My name is Terra (some call me Luna), but I go by Niaeron (Niaeronn on Twitch & Niaeron on Youtube since i messed up lol) as far as streaming and videos go. I'm just a small streamer who makes random compilation videos anymore, but I'm working on doing more to get more into streaming. One day I want to get a new computer or laptop that can handle games and all that to actually get back to doing let's plays, but as of right now, I'm unable to do so due to primarily using a Mac and my Toshiba is too old to handle it.

I'm really new to this community and was referred here by a friend who's already in K33n Gaming, so hopefully I'll get the hang of things soon.

Sure! Should I just share the playlist it usually goes in (the compilations) or when I post them, the individual links?

I do play a few on my mac, but most of my games are on the PS4. At some point I'll go back to playing PS3 games as well, but I think I'll be busy with the PS4 games that I have first.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 9:19 PM, Niaeron said:

Sure! Should I just share the playlist it usually goes in (the compilations) or when I post them, the individual links?

I do play a few on my mac, but most of my games are on the PS4. At some point I'll go back to playing PS3 games as well, but I think I'll be busy with the PS4 games that I have first.

So when posting to our Videos Page, you just click "Add Video" and enter one Youtube Video URL in the Media URL textbox, then you can add a description and title to it and submit. 
So to answer your question they get added each individually :)