Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Streamlabs OBS - Remote Control

Looks like i'll start using Streamlabs OBS!

Introducing remote control for Streamlabs OBS: the ultimate hotkey system for your stream

Full power of your desktop app at your fingertips

You’re a streamer, not a juggler. Don’t waste time searching through your scenes, stay present with your audience, and push a button to make changes on the fly.

Think of it as a remote control for your TV — all the features of Streamlabs OBS in your hand via your smartphone.

0*h6pTaMBizEljUnxH.

Enable Remote Control in seconds

You can now control Streamlabs OBS straight from your mobile device. Once you’ve installed Streamlabs OBS and downloaded the Streamlabs Mobile app you will be able to:

• Switch between your Streamlabs OBS scenes
  • Start and Stop Streaming
  • Start and Stop Recording
  • Hide and Show sources
  • Play and Mute Audio

You can now perform actions in your stream by clicking icons on your phone when you are streaming from your desktop PC. No need to memorize keyboard shortcuts. Boost your production value with the new remote control feature on Streamlabs Mobile and Streamlabs OBS.

Here’s how it looks on your phone:

0*MHdJhsugCLqZp5CZ.

And here is how it feels

1*jqQKtsY5wCV-09fuDx1H5g.gif

How do I get this? Good question

• First, you want to make sure that you download Streamlabs OBS. It’s free and that’s what actually powers your stream. Get it here
  • Next, if you are on Android — get remote control here
  • If you are on iOS — hang on for a few weeks. We are working on it!

Roger that. How do I pair my phone with Streamlabs OBS?

• Download and Install Android version 1.3.29
  • Ensure that your phone is connected to the internet on the same network connection as your desktop computer
  • Open Streamlabs OBS, go to “Settings>Remote Control” and look for an account-specific QR code
0*rKzvmjsiZLLa3t6Q.

• Scan QR code with your phone using the Streamlabs mobile app. This scan will pair your phone with Streamlabs OBS

If you have thoughts or questions on anything ranging from setting up remote control to new features — please reach out to @StreamlabsHQ. Let’s talk!

Let’s recap:

• Remote control enables you to access all of Streamlabs OBS functionality with ease from your phone
  • Set-up in seconds by scanning QR code available within your Streamlabs OBS notifications panel
  • Get it on Android now. iOS coming in 1 month

I am having trouble with syncing my mobile app with Streamlabs OBS and/or QR codes are not working. What now?

1) Install Android versions 1.3.29 from the Google Play Store 
2) Connect your phone to the same internet network as your desktop
3) Disable all firewalls on your pc
4) Open Slobs settings > Remote Control and click to show the QR code
5) Ensure that the QR code is not cropped or obstructed (expand the popup window horizontally if needed) 
6) Scan the QR code with the QR scanner in the Streamlabs app (under Remote Control in the sidebar

The app should sync. If it doesn’t , please click `Show Details` under the QR code and send us a screenshot of your entire screen to support@streamlabs.com

https://blog.streamlabs.com/introducing-remote-control-for-streamlabs-obs-the-ultimate-hotkey-system-for-your-stream-664c4cedb815

• Like 1