Janoria

(WordPress) New Plugin for Mixer streamers!

Question

I have just made a brand new plugin for Mixer Streamers!

For Mixer Streamers who like WordPress, and love the ease of use of it, i have created a plugin that connects the Mixer API to your stream, and your website!

What is it?

I call it: Streaming Companion For Mixer

What Does it Do?

My plugin makes a communication between the Mixer API and your Mixer stream in order to show the following on your website:

• Online Status
  • Game Name
  • Viewer Count
  • Live Video Feed (An ENTIRE portable version of mixer.com with the capability of logging in, AND chatting with the Streamer! :D)
  • VODS!

Compatibility
THE ENTIRE THEME works for Broadcast LITE and Broadcast PRO.

Modification: 
Due to the modification that i've done, even the theme that i've spoken about above, needs SOME modification.

Before using this plugin. There is a little coding for you to do (Only in the Broadcast LITE & Broadcast PRO themes!) Inside title.php (includes/header/title.php), You will need to change two lines of code

Lines 1 – 4, Delete the code, and put this code in, inside:

<? php
$mixSettings = get_option(‘mix-companion-settings’);
$username = $mixSettings[‘field_1_1’];
?>

Screenshots

screencapture-janoria-au-2018-08-16-00_51_59.thumb.png.efc17ff6e3f66747918164be37905ac0.png

screencapture-janoria-au-2018-08-16-00_54_57.thumb.png.23a427913625b2e1e91651319dbbc96a.png

Screenshot_9.thumb.png.2c7029576ae26855aa1f0d5b7f202a9b.png

WHERE TO GET IT! :D

Broadcast Lite & Broadcast PRO Themes are available over at: https://www.streamweasels.com/product-category/themes/
Streaming Companion For Mixer is available over at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/streaming-companion-for-mixer/

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet