Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Lahey

Even the playing field

There has to be a bump in speed for the GTR...if this is a realism server then a GTR should go way faster than 107 compared to a police vehicle that can go...140 easy. A 110k vehicle deserves a little more than that.

• Like 2

I completely agree with this, I have a feeling this isn't the developers intentions and haven't got around to fine tuning the speeds of the imports yet. I'm not worrying and you guys take your time to fine the perfect balance but if we are trying to be realistic the Nissan GTR stalk should max out at around 195mph. If we are worried about balance we should add modified chargers or police vehicles that can keep up with high-end imports. I'm hoping that all vehicles will eventually reach their realistic speeds.  

• Like 3

We are trying to level out the field. Unfortunetly every creator of the cars are the ones that set the speeds and we have to mod them to match our server and we just haven't had to time to work on that :(

But its on the to do list

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TheShiper said:

We are trying to level out the field. Unfortunetly every creator of the cars are the ones that set the speeds and we have to mod them to match our server and we just haven't had to time to work on that :(

But its on the to do list

Thanks for the update, just take your time and do a good job. Super excited for the future plans and updates to come! :)

• Like 1