Sign in to follow this  
HoldenRiot

K33N Branding Media Kit

5a3814bcd0057_K33NGaming.comTwitchPanel.png.37a7e4e9f84b637e6f4fb156bc293ff2.png

A K33N Gaming Branding Media Kit has been created! Click the Download image link below to download the K33N Gaming swag!

Note: By popular demand, K33N Partnered Streamers now have the option to use Panel Option 1, 2, OR 3 on your About Stream Panels!
 In this folder you will find:
 - New `K33N Panels`: Option  or Option 2 which can replace your current required `K33N Logo` if you wish.
- The `K33N Discord` Image has been made smaller to fit the other panels, and made into a button(curved edges).
- The `K33N Logo`
- The `K33N Twitch Community` panel
- `K33N Emojiis`

Enjoy!

text-logo@2x.png

or Download Here

• Like 1

I need to start streaming again too... Maybe doing a mild revamp will motivate me... Should have things updated that I want to update in the next few days, assuming I remember to do the revamp. Definitely like the updated looks though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ninja_SoulLess said:

I need to start streaming again too... Maybe doing a mild revamp will motivate me... Should have things updated that I want to update in the next few days, assuming I remember to do the revamp. Definitely like the updated looks though.

Awesome!! Thanks! Glad to hear it!