2.12.19 - It has come to our attention that many of our players have been kicked due to Packet Flooding: Player Tick. Although there is no great fix/solution for this issue, we have done the following in hopes to alleviate some of your client's issues.
The following has now been done:
-server.maxtickspersecond "2000" -- (Hopefully fix for players Packet Flooding: Player Tick related issue).
- added the above command to run upon each server restart automatically.
- Set scheduled Steam updates to occur on the first Thursday of every month but only when no players are online and after there is a Rust Steam update.
- Set scheduled Oxide updates to occur on the first Thursday of every month after Steam updates run.
- Set scheduled UMod plugin updates to run on the first Thursday of every month after Oxide updates run.
- Set scheduled Restarts to occur every night at 3:00am EST or when the last player logs off.