In today's update we did the following:
- Updated the server name in the Rust Modded Server Browser to: K33NGAMING.COM | 2x Vanilla+ | Solo/Duo/Trio/Quad | Force wipe only
- Hopefully fixed ground pickup items from vanilla 1x to proper 2x. This included: Corn, Berries, Corn, Pumpkins, and Mushrooms as well as corpses upon harvest.
- Implemented a Duel/Betting system. (Details below).
How betting works:
- Once enabled players may make bets towards their next duel under the condition that the player they duel has the same bet.
- You are not allowed to request duels while having an active bet if the player you are requesting does not have the same bet.
- If joining the queue with a bet then you will only win the bet if the player you defeat has the same bet as you and is not associated as a friend.
- Bets must be multiples of 500 if above 500 in the total amount bet. This reduces operator error between two players placing bets.
- Protection is in place to prevent friends from betting other friends. This prevents abuse of the betting system.
- Use '/duel bet' in game.
Steps to creating a quick bind for the Duelist GUI:
- Press F1, go to Console
- bind u dui
- Press U to toggle the Duelist GUI
In Game Commands:
Player Chat Commands (1v1):
- /duel playername -- challenge a player to a 1v1
- /duel accept -- accept a 1v1 challenge
- /duel allow -- toggle allowing players to challenge you
- /duel cancel|decline -- cancel or decline a 1v1
- /duel bet [itemname] [amount] -- create a bet
- /duel block playername -- block a specific player from challenging you
- /duel chat -- toggle showing 1v1/tdm defeat messages
- /duel claim -- claim all won bets
- /duel kit [kitname] -- show all available kits, or set your priority for your kit using the specified kit name
- /duel ready -- ready up for a rematch in 1v1 or TDM
Player Chat Commands (TDM):
- /tdm playername -- challenge a player to a TDM
- /tdm accept -- accept a TDM challenge
- /tdm any -- join any public TDM or any TDM where the host is an ally
- /tdm cancel|decline -- cancel or decline a TDM
- /tdm leave -- leave your match
- /tdm kit [kitname] -- view all kits or set the kit used for your match before it starts (hosts only)
- /tdm kickban playername -- ban/unban a player from your match (hosts only)
- /tdm public -- toggle your team as public or private (hosts only)
- /tdm setcode code -- view or set the code your team (hosts only)
- /tdm size # -- set the size of your match (2 for 2v2, 3 for 3v3, 5 for 5v5, etc) (hosts only)
- Use /dui to access the GUI
- Accept -> Accept a 1v1 or TDM request
- Decline -> Decline a 1v1 or TDM request
- Kits -> Select the kit for your next 1v1, or the kit for a TDM match if you're a host
- Public -> Toggle your TDM match as public or private
- TDM -> Join a specific public match, or set the size of your match
- Queue -> Join or leave the 1v1 queue
- Any -> Join any match that is public is belongs to an ally
- Ready -> Ready up for a rematch in 1v1 or TDMMatches refresh when updated GUI closes when a 1v1/TDM match starts and reopens after it ends
Edited by HoldenRiot