• Featured Streams

No featured K33N streamers are live right now. Check back soon!
  • WELCOME TO K33N GAMING!

K33N Gaming is a social platform for viewers, gamers, streamers, developers, and content creators to connect and share their gaming content with one another. K33N Gaming strives to be the hub for all game enthusiasts of all platforms. K33N Gaming lives on community support (you), hosts official game servers, supports streamers and helps build live streamers an audience, all while providing constant entertainment.

• Sign in to follow this  

8.7.18 - Rust Server - Car Removal

HoldenRiot

8.7.18 - It was brought to our attention that the command did not work and was causing issues and did not work as intended with the Server Rewards shop. ( /s in game chat command). We have removed the Car "Sedan" from our Rust Server that was originally spawn-able after purchasing the command in the in game shop.Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

K33N Rust Server Staff

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

if players are looking to have this added back in i have a way that works always when the car is purchased to where when the car is purchased the car will instantly spawn in front of them. Just get in touch with me and ill work on it when I can

Share this comment

On 8/8/2018 at 4:01 AM, Ink said:

if players are looking to have this added back in i have a way that works always when the car is purchased to where when the car is purchased the car will instantly spawn in front of them. Just get in touch with me and ill work on it when I can

cars are now fixed and can be purchased in the /s shop in the commands section!

Share this comment